Sunday, October 23, 2011

What I Wore Today......Fashion Illustration

                      Being a huge fan of fashion illustration, it was going to be at matter of time before i came across the wonderful blog called "What I Wore Today........In Drawing."This blog allows followers to send in their illustrations demonstrating and describing what they wore on a certain day. I find it fascinating to see how illustrators approach the same subject in their own way. I decided to follow the trend myself but in my own way......... being in art college means I'm constantly (or should be) drawing and painting. So each morning when i arrive in i make it my business to do a quick sketch of what I'm wearing. I find it a wonderful way to start the day as I'm getting stuck into drawing first thing! These are some which i have done over the past few weeks.










No comments:

Post a Comment